My Account. Log Out.
Advanced Search. Logged In As.
- tiolanthsiwilherr.tk | When Washington Crossed the Delaware: A Wintertime Story for Young Patriots.
- When Washington Crossed the Delaware: A Wintertime Story for Young Patriots.
- Daedalus 141:2 (Spring 2012) - The Alternative Energy Future, vol. 1.
- Account Options.
- When Washington Crossed the Delaware;
- Frozen Stare: A Jack Grant Mystery (The Jack Grant Mysteries);
- Disability and Passing: Blurring the Lines of Identity;
Average Rating. Fiore, Peter M. Available from another library. Quick Copy View.
Place Hold. Add a Review. Add To List.
Description not provided. Also in This Series. More Like This.
- Bookplates of the Kings: Christine Price’s Catalogue of Royal Bookplates!
- Living With Cancer (Teens Guides).
- The Calvary Road Study Guide!
Publisher description. Christmas night, , was a troubled time for our young country.
When Washington crossed the Delaware : a wintertime story for
In the six months since the Declaration of Independence had been signed, General George Washington and his troops had suffered defeat after defeat at the hands of the British. It looked as though our struggle for independence might be doomed, when Washington made a bold decision. He would lead the main body of his army across the Delaware River and launch a surprise attack on enemy forces.
Washington and his men were going against the odds. It seemed impossible that the ragtag Americans could succeed against the mightiest power in the world. Fiore Publisher Simon and Schuster Books. Fiore: : Kindle Store.
When Washington Crossed the Delaware
Christmas night, , was a troubled time for our young country. View related content: Society and Culture. Cheney, Lynne. It's a compelling.
When Washington crossed the Delaware: a wintertime story for young patriots. Creator: Cheney, Lynne V. This is the story that I tell my grandchildren at.